Our Top Funding Calls for March include; Farming innovation pathways (feasibility and industrial research), IEFT deployment of energy efficiency technologies, BEIS Energy entrepreneurs fund, Commercialising quantum technologies and the APC Technology developer accelerator programme
Find out more about each of the Funding Calls below by clicking on their links for more in depth information such as the scope, eligibility, opening and closing dates. If none of the below work for you and your business, then head to our Funding Calls webpage to see a more extensive list of calls that you can apply for, and if you’re looking for more support with your application then see how our Bid Writing Services could help you!
1. Farming innovation pathways (feasibility and industrial research) - Feasibility studies supporting the development of novel innovations to develop and support a productive, resilient, and sustainable agricultural sector
2. IETF deployment of energy efficiency technologies - This competition aims to support the commercial roll out and permanent installation of technologies at industrial sites
3. BEIS Energy entrepreneurs fund - Funding to support the development of technologies, products and processes in energy efficiency, power generation and storage
4. Commercialising quantum technologies - The aim of the competition is to stimulate the commercialisation of quantum technologies in the UK through the development of early-stage quantum technology opportunities.
5. APC Technology developer accelerator programme - Grant funding to support the industrialisation of a high value, electrified automotive supply at scale in the UK.