Position- Marketing Executive
Inventya is a dynamic and rapidly growing innovation management consultancy offering new approaches to support the development and commercialisation of advanced science and technologies.
Inventya is part of a team of organisations delivering Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and innovation programmes supporting the growth and scaling of businesses commercialising innovative technologies. Part-funded by Innovate UK and the European Commission, EEN and the innovation programmes are key instruments in the UK and EU’s strategy to boost growth and jobs.
Inventya is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, services to support staff from different backgrounds
About the Role
Inventya are looking for an experienced and hands-on Marketing Executive to join the team at a busy and critical time. Inventya are an ever-growing business and this role is expected to develop, evolve, and scale at the same pace as the company.
The person will be responsible for working alongside the Marketing Manager across all elements of the marketing strategy; from social media posting and website maintenance to event planning / promotion and formatting slide decks and collateral in-line with the branding. We are looking for someone who can cover the full marketing mix but with a strong focus on digital skills e.g., SEO / Website Management / Paid & Social Advertising / Sponsored Content etc.
Responsibilities will include:
Below is a list of some of the daily tasks which the marketing team face, this list is not exhaustive and there will always be ad-hoc tasks in addition:
- Manage, maintain, and schedule social media content and responsible for running monthly campaigns for our funded programmes.
- Create graphics for social media in-line with the brand guidelines using Adobe CC or Canva
- Identify the latest marketing and digital marketing trends and technology developments, to lead industry standards and deliver against client expectations
- Run reports and analysis on social media and website performance
- Responsible for running monthly newsletter, marketing campaigns and preparing reports
- Work with the team of advisors and account managers to ensure that internal CRM system is organised and kept up to date in relation to marketing and campaigns (e.g. unsubscribes, bounces etc)
- Run paid campaigns using set budget and branding through LinkedIn and Google Ads – reporting regularly on progress and refreshing / updating the adverts where necessary (currently one per month, but expected to increase rapidly in 2021)
- Work with external stakeholders, partners and third parties on events, branding, and sub-projects that Inventya are involved in
- Complete monthly social media growth, compared with competitors across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Photo, video, and document editing using Adobe CC where applicable
Skills / Experience
- 2 years of experience as a Marketing Executive
- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- 2 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with clear can-do attitude and culture
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or relevant field
- Compliance with all internal and key stakeholder policies
- Positive client feedback
- Consistent achievement of agreed targets
- Consistent evidence of Leadership behaviours identified and aligned with the Company values
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme (subject to qualifying criteria you will be auto enrolled into the Company pension scheme at a rate of 4% employee / 4% employer)
- 29 Days’ annual leave including statutory entitlement.
- Statutory parental leave
- Flexible working
- Gym membership
- In-house Yoga classes
- Childcare vouchers
- On-site parking
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org