Our Top 5 Funding Calls for May include calls for the electric revolution and energy efficiency, as well as the maritime industry – with more calls being added every week, it’s always worth keeping an eye on our Funding Calls webpage to see a more extensive list of calls that you can apply for.
Find out more about each of the Funding Calls below by clicking on their links for more in-depth information such as the scope, eligibility, opening and closing dates.
- Innovation in time dissemination and application - supporting feasibility studies for innovation in the dissemination and application of resilient time, frequency and synchronisation (TFS).
- Driving the electric revolution: Supply chains for net zero - grant funding to facilitate the UK's niche and volume supply chain and manufacturing capability growth in power electronics, machines and drives.
- IETF energy efficiency and decarbonisation studies - this competition aims to support the commercial roll out and permanent installation of technologies at industrial sites.
- Clean maritime demonstration competition - the aim of this competition is to support the design and development of technologies for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions by the UK’s maritime sector.
- EIC Accelerator: Strategic Digital and health technologies challenge - the challenge is open to innovations by companies that have the potential to be a global leader in developing strategic technologies.
If you’re looking for more support with your application then see how our Bid Writing Services could help you!