Top 5 Funding Calls for July
Carmel, our head of Bid Writing has put together her Top 5 Funding Calls for July covering a variety of sectors, from healthcare to sustainable plastics.
There are more competitions in different sectors added to our Funding Calls webpage every week, which are worth keeping an eye out for.
You can find out about each of July’s Funding Calls’ scope, eligibility, opening and closing dates by clicking on their links.
- Biomedical Catalyst: early and late - stage awards – Grant funding to develop innovative healthcare products, technologies and processes.
- SMART Grants – Innovate UK will invest up to £25 million in the best game – changing and commercially viable innovative or disruptive ideas.
- ISCF SMART sustainable plastic packaging: business – led R&D – Seeking projects with the potential to significantly impact the 2025 UK Plastics Pact targets in the long term.
- SBRI Healthcare: stroke and technology competition – Powered by NHS England and NHS Improvement, SBRI Healthcare is a pan – government initiative aiming to bring innovation to the NHS ; improve patient care and efficiency and bring economic value to the UK. Designed to address the unmet NHS challenges.
- EIC Accelerator: strategic, digital and health technologies challenge – The challenge is open to innovations by companies that have the potential to be a global leader in developing strategic technologies.
If you’re looking for more support with your application then see how our Bid Writing Services could help you!