Our Top Funding Calls for April cover a variety of sectors and with more competitions every week, it’s always worth keeping an eye on our Funding Calls webpage to see a more extensive list of calls that you can apply for.
Find out more about each of the Funding Calls below by clicking on their links for more in depth information such as the scope, eligibility, opening and closing dates.
- EIC Open - do you have a high-impact innovative product, service or business model that could create new markets or disrupt existing ones in Europe and even worldwide? Are you a start-up or a small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) with the ambition and commitment to scale up?
- Smart - Innovate UK’s ‘Open grant funding’ programme. Applications can come from any area of technology and be applied to any part of the economy, such as, but not exclusively: the arts, design, and media / creative industries / science or engineering.
- Clean maritime demonstration: strand 2 – the Department for Transport will work with Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, to invest up to £20m for innovative clean maritime and smart shipping projects.
- Zero emission road freight strand 2: hydrogen fuel cell vehicles - the Department for Transport (DfT) will work with Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, to invest up to £10 million in innovation projects.
- Driving the electric revolution: Supply chains for net zero - the aim of this competition is to facilitate the UK's niche and volume supply chain and manufacturing capability growth in power electronics, machines and drives (PEMD).
If you’re looking for more support with your application then see how our Bid Writing Services could help you!