*SUCCESSFULLY RECRUITED JAN 2020!
We're looking for an IT Support Apprentice for our growing team.
The role will involve installing and maintaining computer systems and networks.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Setting up workstations with computers and peripheral devices
- Checking hardware to ensure functionality
- Installing and configuring software
- Developing and maintaining local networks to optimise performance
- Ensuring security and privacy of networks and systems
- Providing guidance to users
- Supporting the management team in developing new software systems and processes
- Organising efficient upgrades and maintenance
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving problems
- Maintaining records of repairs, fixes and maintenance
- Identify equipment shortages and place orders
- 5 GCSEs A*– C / 9 – 4 (including English and Maths)
You can find out more about the role and what we're looking for here