Key Proposal Requirements:
- Identify an end user within the priority sectors.
- Demonstrate how the solution elevates business productivity or efficiency in these sectors.
- There are two strands:
- Collaborative R&D projects
- Single entities (this strand)
Ensure to submit your application to the appropriate strand. Incorrectly submitted applications will not be assessed.
- Type: Grant
- Project Size: The requested grant funding should not exceed £100,000.
Your project can target one or multiple areas such as:
- Data-driven decision-making
- Admin task automation
- Optimizing project management
- Streamlining supply chains and forecasting models
- Managing waste
- Intellectual Property (IP) management
This isn't an exhaustive list.
- The competition will fund industrial research and experimental development projects.
Projects NOT funded:
- Advertising and marketing
- Direct primary production in fishery and aquaculture
- Direct primary production in agriculture (unless it's R&D, intended for broader business application, and not for asset acquisition)
- Purchasing road freight transport
- Projects relying on export performance (e.g., subsidizing a baker based on export quantities).
- Projects depending on domestic inputs usage (e.g., subsidizing a baker based on using a certain percentage of UK flour).