Craig is a driven, knowledgeable and approachable consultant with 25yrs+ experience in B2B solution sales and organisation restructuring. Craig is a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and holds a BSc (Hons) in Organisation and Management Studies.
Accustomed to strategic senior leadership roles in fast-moving, environments; including Sales Director and Divisional Sales Director roles for corporate organisations including Konica Minolta, UK Mail Digital (DHL) and Apogee (an HP Company) Craig has a consistent track record of strategizing and structuring sales organisations to deliver exponential growth and revenues of up to £35m. In his consultancy work he has supported progressive start-ups, SMEs and corporate clients to develop and scale profitable B2B sales functions in an array of sectors. Specialisms & Knowledge Base:
• Strategy - ‘GTM' strategies to achieve scale, restructuring and integrating sales teams, products and processes across multiple businesses and markets.
• Customer Centric – innovating unique selling propositions based on lived experience - from ‘volume & velocity’ Inside Sales to complex 'enterprise' solutions and C-level engagement. From new customer acquisition to fully managed service delivery and retention programming.
• Commercial – P&L focussed, end-to-end cost and revenue management.
• People Oriented – Focussed, collaborative and inclusive personal style, passionate about developing winning cultures, training and developing talent.
• Experienced in an array of sectors including IT, SaaS, Web3, Capital Equipment, Digital Comms, Print/Packaging and Professional Services.
In his spare time Craig loves being with his family and friends, playing the guitar and as an avid gym goer has a keen interest in fitness. He enjoys the outdoors from walking the dog to cycling, climbing, and hiking.