Industry 4.0: Follow Innovation focuses on developing skills for the Fourth Industrial Revolution - the digitisation of manufacturing.
Value chains are being integrated through cyber-physical systems and dynamic data processing.
The project aims to contribute to:
· Developing Vocational Educational Training (VET) in Industry 4.0
· Developing Entrepreneurial and Digital Skills in VET
· Enhanced Digital Integration in Teaching and Learning
· Providing open access to ICT-based Industry 4.0 Project based learning (PBL) materials
· Promotion of accessible career-orientated VET for all
More information can be found on the Project Website