The HEI MAKERS project is co-funded by Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership programme.
The project aims to increase innovation and creativity through partnership of higher education institutions (HEIs) and technical spaces. It is hoped that this will lead to trans-disciplinary approaches and new teaching methods in HEI, availability of open resources for formal and non-formal education, and better entrepreneurial and creativity skills of graduates.
The consortium will
· Foster collaboration of HEIs, universities and private maker spaces, and other businesses
· Amplify technological entrepreneurship and technical creativity
· Promote innovative education methods
· Increase open resource-based learning opportunities
· Recognise competencies gained through active learning at maker space as per programmes developed
· Test the collaboration concept and ensure sustainability of results
· Identify and attract new players to join the next stages of the initiative.