Our expanding consultancy team is looking for a Senior Market Research Analyst
In this role, you will support clients' decision-making by translating thorough market research into actionable commercialisation strategies. With our clients, you will consider commercialisation scenarios encompassing different product profiles, partnering approaches, and deal types.
Salary, benefits and perks
We're offering a salary of 30 – 40k dependent on experience. We offer flexible working hours with scope for home-working.
Childcare vouchers, contributory pension, free onsite parking, corporate gym membership scheme, close to Birchwood Station (on the mainline to both Manchester and Liverpool).
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Supporting clients to assess the market potential for new products
- Collating, integrating, structuring, and critically assessing information from multiple sources
- Using strategic tools – to develop suitable commercialisation strategies and action plans
- Interpreting market data, insights & opinions, and translating these into bespoke commercialisation plans
- Providing compelling narratives, for clients & industry
- Determining the attributes of successful products and services and a company's ability to succeed in the market place
- Dissemination of results – to clients, stakeholders and wider audiences where appropriate
- Overseeing project tasks carried out by the wider team, client management, budget and timescale management
- Growing client accounts, writing proposals, generating & leading initiatives to evolve our offering
Does this sound like you?...
- Academic background – Degree (2.1 or above)
- 3 years’ experience (minimum) in market research or related field
- Great data management, market analysis and insight skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong planning and organising skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
...If so, we'd love to hear from you
Please send your CV and a covering letter demonstrating your suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org