Following the successful launch of the LCR Future Energy project, the company has a vacancy for a Project Manager that will be responsible for business development and day-to-day operation of the project.
The LCR Future Energy programme works with SMEs in the Liverpool City Region to build their capacity and enable them to fully participate in the low carbon economy. This is achieved by helping SMEs to identify areas where they can improve and build, brokerage with large energy firms, product support and a consultancy framework.
We are seeking an experienced ERDF Project Manager who will drive forward a recently secured £2.0m ERDF project on Future Energy. We are looking for a high calibre business leader and a visionary who has a track record managing ERDF projects and the drive to deliver high value to Liverpool City Region while developing a sustainable proposition during the project’s current life-span (December 2019).
Salary: £40,000 – £48,000, plus benefits, voluntary pension scheme 5%.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Provision of high quality and successful financial management, control and reporting of the publicly funded project.
- Coordinating delivery of the LCR Future Energy project ensuring deliverables and targets are achieved.
- Managing the delivery team (currently a team of three)
- Managing the recruitment of companies, delivery of events, marketing, promotion and dissemination of the project, to ensure effective targeting and promotion.
- Managing the grant process for delivering external support and ensuring that all procurement is compliant with ERDF rules and regulations.
- Conducting SME capability audits and developing relevant business support programme of activities.
- Managing the project finances, including reporting to the board in a timely manner on project finances and cash requirement.
- Ensuring compliance with project policies
- Collecting output forms as required by the public funding provider and ensuring that project targets are met and represent value for money for the Liverpool City Region and DCLG
Required Skill and Competence:
This role would suit an experienced ERDF Project Manager with experience of managing publicly funded projects.
- Graduate calibre with a demonstrable track record of success
- Previous experience in leading project teams working on ERDF projects
- Candidates should have a deep understanding of ERDF and the delivery of publicly funded contracts
- Excellent leadership skills coupled with a strong commercial awareness that will impact and influence the performance and effectiveness of the business and project
- Solid organizational skills, attention to details and must be able to meet tight Deadlines
Finance & Compliance Manager, Business Advisor, Research & Marketing Officer.
The role is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
Any applications and enquiries about the role and should be forwarded to email@example.com