Inventya wishes to invite competitive tenders for the provision of IT support services on an interim part-time basis for the period of Monday 23rd January 2015 until 31st December 2015. The period of this work may be extended based on performance; and performance will be evaluated throughout the period of work.
The IT support services provider will be responsible for a number of responsibilities which are outlined below.
Responsibilities will include:.
- IT Support (Incident and Problem) during office hours (Monday – Friday 8:00am to 17:00pm)
- Server, Workstation User Management
- Provision to supply IT related equipment if required and disposals aligned to required legislation (WEE)
- Produce documentation or templates associated with the Inventya IT environment including topology, Central Management Database (CMDB), IT Security, configuration, Password and Process Documentation where appropriate
- Provide additional services defined by Inventya and agreed with the provider following an agreed process and price structure
If you would like to request a copy of the tender please contact us by emailing email@example.com
You must log in to post a comment.