We invite you to an upcoming dissemination conference Technology, Care and Ageing: Enhancing Independence at the University of Leeds on April 8-9 2014, where the results of AKTIVE, a three-year research project funded by the Technology Strategy Board’s Assisted Living Innovation Platform scheme, will be presented together with other related research and industry experience from a wide range of over 50 contributors.
AKTIVE has focused on generating better knowledge about the impacts that telecare has upon the everyday lives of older people prone to falls and cognitive impairment and their families and professional carers, as well as the implications of future telecare design, adoption, and delivery models for the ageing UK population.
Delegates, speakers and exhibitors bring a wealth of experience to our conference from a range of sectors:
- Social care & community health care professionals from the UK and beyond
- Local authority adult social care providers
- Housing associations & care home providers
- Telecare technology suppliers & manufacturers from the UK and beyond
- Telecare service providers from the UK and beyond
- Charities and voluntary organisations involved in care for the elderly
- Interactive exhibitor zone themed with conference sessions
Keynote speakers are currently being finalised but are likely to include senior adult social care professionals and high-profile individuals with direct experience of caring for relatives with dementia and Alzheimers disease.
Registration for delegates and exhibitors is now open. Book now and secure your place. We look forward to meeting you in April.
Delegate and exhibitor rates are attractive, with ‘early bird’ delegate packages – including the conference dinner – from only £95.00 for full access to a two-day conference.
Register now at www.aktive.org.uk/conference2014.html