Inventya Solutions Ltd has recently secured a £3.7 million LCR Future Energy ERDF funded project. This prestigious project will help SMEs in the renewable energy supply chain in the Liverpool City Region (LCR) to build their capability and capacity and ultimately to grow.
The Market Researcher and Administrator will play an essential role in the successful delivery of this exciting project.
- Manage, maintain and Operate as the prime contact, the LCRFE Website and all other relevant website platforms as introduced by Inventya Solutions Ltd, utilising WordPress Content Management System.
- Identify eligible beneficiary organisations operating within the Liverpool City Region that would benefit from engagement with LCR Future Energy services. This will include a combination of desk based activity to compile databases, direct marketing (mailshots and telephone calls), partnership working and company visits.
- Undertake the delivery of a variety of research assignments requested by active beneficiaries within the project which could involve contact searches, market sizing, appropriate tradeshows etc, which provide business growth opportunities to companies in renewable energy sector, from LCR. This will be desk based, using the internet, databases, other methods of direct research including telephone/skype conversations with contributors.
- Undertake market research, and resultant analysis that will help SME beneficiaries to identify potential business opportunities.
- Support the delivery of workshops and events, which may include attendance.
- Help maintain all required databases/systems for the purpose of management information
- Support the collection of relevant documentation to ensure that the support provided is compliant with ERDF, e.g. company engagement documentation, procurement evidence, output/outcome evidence.
- Help maintain ERDF administration systems.
Required Skill and Competence:
- Excellent digital research skills and associated analytical competence
- People skills
- Organisational and planning skills, plus meticulous administration skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good communication skills, including the use of email and the telephone.
The project is funded by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regeneration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
All applications (CV and cover letter) must be sent to Agata Lartey, email@example.com by 10pm on 17th September 2017