The LCR Future Energy programme will work with SMEs in the Liverpool City Region to build their capacity and enable them to fully participate in the low carbon economy. This will be achieved by helping SMEs to identify areas where they can improve and build, brokerage with large energy firms, product support and a consultancy framework.
The project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations.
The role responsibilities are as follows:
- Administration; Project and Finance
- Event Management
(Further details about responsibilities can be found in the full job description)
- Good level of IT Skills
- High level of organisation and time management skills
- financial management and/or administration within financial processes
Essential requirements for the post:
- Strong Admin Skills with a minimum of 3 years experience
- A proven ability to build and maintain effective professional relationships
For the full job description and employee benefits please CLICK HERE
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Sharlene Walton, email@example.com by 9am 20th March 2017