Horizon 2020 Brokerage event on Circular Economy, Resource Efficiency and Eco-innovation
Enterprise Europe Network is working with the Knowledge Transfer network (KTN) and Innovate UK to organise a brokerage, matchmaking and information event, focusing on opportunities within Horizon 2020 for businesses making the transition to a circular economy and becoming more resource efficient.
The European Commission has committed over €725 million of Horizon 2020 funding for circular economy related calls in 2016-17. The aim of the event is to support organisations to access this funding by developing innovative R&D projects. There will be opportunities for companies to meet new partners and consortium members for Horizon 2020 projects plus the opportunity to discuss new routes to market for existing solutions.
The event will take place in Liverpool on the 22nd June 2016 as part of the International Festival for Business 2016.
Travel grants are available on request. Please contact Andrew Kent on 01925 506100 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Pre-arranged 20 minute meetings to meet potential partners for technological and commercial cooperation including identifying partners for collaborative R&D projects as part of Horizon 2020
- Presentations on European Commission funding to support circular economy, resource efficiency and eco-innovation
- Best practice presentations/case studies from successful H2020, SME Instrument and Fast Track to Innovation applicants
- Proposal ideas (short presentations) from participants with project suggestions
- Consortium building and proposal writing workshop
How does it work?
You can find register for FREE by following https://www.b2match.eu/h2020resourceefficiency2016/
If you have any queries or wish to discuss the event then please contact Andrew Kent via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01925 506100.