Thursday 14th December 2017
Exhibition Centre Liverpool, commencing 9:30 am
This event will give the opportunity to hear and meet:
- A Tier I Renewable Energy Buyers from Siemens
- Our supply chain specialist & receive valuable information on how best your business can beat the PQQ and improve revenue generation from the Renewables Supply Chain
- An Innovation Advisor who will explain how your business can gain access to free support to optimise your renewables innovation processes.
- The LCRFE Sector Director and R&D Tax reclaim specialist. Discuss your position on R&D tax reclamation and plan your approach to securing outstanding credits!
- The International Business Festival 2018 exhibition lead and discuss how you can have a presence at the Festival during Week 1 when Sustainable Energy is front & centre!
- As an LCRFE registered member bring your pop-up display and marketing collateral and take advantage of our free marketplace, incorporated into the event format!
09.30am to 10.00am: Registration
Marketplace Networking around beneficiary pop-up stands.
10.00am to 10.15am: Introduction and LCRFE project update
Philip Southward – LCRFE Project Director
10.15am to 11.00am: Gaining Access to the renewable energy supply chain
Professor Andy Ross – LJMU
11.00am to 11.20am: Innovate2Succeed in Renewable Energy
Andrew Kent – Enterprise Europe Network
11.20am to 11.40am: Claim your Renewable R&D Tax Credits & Grow Your Sales!
Valerie De Leonibus – LCRFE Sector Director
11.40pm to 12.00pm: International Business Festival – International Buyers On Your Doorstep
Anthony Hamer – Explains how you can secure an exhibition space with an LCRFE Grant
12.00pm to 12.45pm: A Buyer Perspective
Alistair Mills – (Siemens)
12.45pm to 13.30pm: Lunch
13.30pm to 15:30pm:
1:1 Networking Clinics with all speakers