Finding the finance and funding you need to help grow your business can be a major hurdle for entrepreneurs and smaller companies.
Have you ever asked:
- What grant funding opportunities are available?
- Who is likely to offer venture capital investment or loans?
- How should you sell your business plan to would-be investors?
- What tax relief is available if you are undertaking R&D?
To answer these questions and more Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is running an access to finance event to support organisations navigate today’s R&D and investment landscape.
Find out what schemes are available and how you can make the most of them. Our experts will help identify the right funding opportunities for your company’s growth, looking at sources such as:
- Grant Funding
- Venture and Seed Capital
- Capital Debt Finance Loans
- R&D tax credits
As well as hearing from our panel of experts, delegates will be able to book 15 minute 1-2-1 meetings to discuss specific questions, issues or projects ideas.
08:30 Registration and Networking
09:00 Welcome and Introduction
09:05 Support provided by Enterprise Europe Network
- Innovation (I2S
- Partnering and brokering
09:20 Overview of grant funding landscape
- Innovate UK funding
- H2020 funding
09.30 R&D grant funding workshop
- Identifying the right call
- How to structure an application
- Collaboration partnerships
- Budget structuring
- Commercialisation strategy
10:00 R&D Tax Credits
- Small & large company scheme
- State aid implications
- Grant funded R&D – match funding
- Subcontracted R&D & the RDEC Scheme
10:10 Investment Opportunities
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme
- Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund
- Venture Capital Investment
10:30 Case study
11:00 Networking, refreshments and meeting the expert session
10 minute pre-booked meetings with experts:
- R&D tax
- Grant funding
- Investment opportunities